Gavita Pro 900e LED 120-277V
The Pro 900e LED is the solution for indoor growing environments where ceiling height and distance from canopy are paramount. Featuring the same performance and 8-bar configuration of our bestselling Pro 1700e LED, the 900e is a great fit for use in vertical racks, low rooms, over benches, or even in tents. Push plants to their full potential with a fixture tailored to how you grow. At 900 µmol/s, this LED by the leaders in horticultural lighting delivers impressive amounts of crop-loving light without overpowering plants in your setup. And because it operates at 345 W with 2.6 µmol/j—half the power of our best-performing fixture—you get less ambient heat that has the potential to damage your crops at close proximity, and incredible energy efficiency. Great for your plants, great for your bottom line.
- 8-bar configuration provides uniform light distribution that is ideal for vertical racks, low rooms, over benches, or in tents
- 900 µmol/s delivers huge growing potential without overpowering your plants in a low-ceiling environment
- Design provides an incredibly efficient 2.6 µmol/j at 345 W and produces a broad-spectrum light source ideal for any growth stage
- Masterfully crafted with high-quality 120-277 volt Philips brand drivers
- Top-bin LEDs power this built-to-last fixture
- Features built-in 6k V surge protector
- Multiple hanging options included in box for hanging the fixture from multiple mounting points
- Balanced, full-spectrum light output
- FCC and UL 8800 compliant
- Each unit is eligible for a free 120-277v power cord and E-Series adapter.
- Now available in North America