- Regularly inspect plants for insects and pests, as they can quickly cause damage to plants if left unchecked.
- Make sure to water your plants daily during hot summer months, but reduce this during cooler weather as over-watering can lead to root rot and other problems.
- Prune away any dead or unwanted foliage periodically in order to promote bushier growth where applicable which leads to bigger yields at harvest time!
- Provide support structures such as trellises or stakes if necessary in order to keep branches loaded with buds from snapping off due to weight or poor supporting structure provided by plant itself (or lack thereof!).
- Monitor soil's pH levels regularly and adjust accordingly if needed so as to prevent nutrient deficiencies or other problems with your plants due to incorrect soil chemistry.
- Feed your plants with quality nutrients suitable for their particular strain, and follow instructions on packaging in terms of quantities & intervals, as this will greatly influence their health & yield at harvest time when all is said & done :)